Thursday, May 29, 2014

Angelina Jolie reveals that she throws up when she acted in her movie Cyborg 2

Angelina Jolie reveals that she throws up when she acted in her movie Cyborg 2
Angelina Jolie reveals that she throws up when she acted in her movie Cyborg 2


During an interview with Buzzfeed, Angelina Jolie vomits when she appeared in Cyborg 2.

She said, "Oh, threw up I did I saw it and threw nausea only, but it was kickboxing funny was the first time I was sent to do kickboxing, but I was 17 and I thought I was doing a movie ...... really, what is strange, as that there is a scene where I talk ... decapitated and as is the case but, yes, I saw it and got sick just remember my brother Jimmy hold me and says .. 'everything will be fine.




Source

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment