Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Angelina Jolie realize how many movies her kids can't watch

Angelina Jolie realize how many movies her kids can't watch
Angelina Jolie realize how many movies her kids can't watch




In the past, Angelina Jolie acted many movies but most movies are not playing for their children to see.
She MailOnline ' I did not realize how many movies I made my kids can not even see it done ! "
" Now I realize that , but it was fun to have something like this come out when the kids are very excited and can come to see it and I like being on the set and play in the hill fairy and loved compliance Il ( Fanning ) and Prince Charming and hang out and DIAVAL '.
" So it was just time to share this game , which of course is what I do for a living , but when you get to this level and this world , really can share with their children , and it was the greatest ."

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment