Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Angelina Jolie Quotes 1


Here are some quotes of Angelina Jolie, Said in movie or in reality :

I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
Angelina Jolie 

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
Angelina Jolie 

Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be.
Angelina Jolie 

I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
Angelina Jolie 

I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie 

I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.
Angelina Jolie 

All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.
Angelina Jolie 

When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie 

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Angelina Jolie 

If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
Angelina Jolie 

To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife.
Angelina Jolie 

The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon.
Angelina Jolie 

I always play women I would date.
Angelina Jolie 

I didn't really want to live, so anything that was an investment in time made me angry... but also I just felt sad. When the hopelessness is hurting you, it's the fixtures and fittings that finish you off.
Angelina Jolie

I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine.
Angelina Jolie 

I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.
Angelina Jolie 

Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.
Angelina Jolie 

I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.
Angelina Jolie 

There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.
Angelina Jolie 

I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws. People have really odd opinions. They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy.
Angelina Jolie 

I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me.
Angelina Jolie 

What nourishes me also destroys me.
Angelina Jolie 

Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable!
Angelina Jolie 

I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street.
Angelina Jolie 

I grew up as this very carefree, happy kid then things turned darker for me. Maybe it was because I saw that the world wasn't as happy a place as I had hoped it would be for me.
Angelina Jolie 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment