Friday, June 28, 2013

Angelina Jolie Quotes 2


Everyone got kind of crazy with me mentioning I was in love with a woman.
Angelina Jolie 


I never felt settled or calm. You can't really commit to life when you feel that.
Angelina Jolie 


If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.
Angelina Jolie 


I'm odd looking. Sometimes I think I look like a funny muppet.
Angelina Jolie 


I've told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn't kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are.
Angelina Jolie 


If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
Angelina Jolie 


I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts.
Angelina Jolie 


I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.
Angelina Jolie


Honestly, I like everything, boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny.
Angelina Jolie 



I'm getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow because I just can't stop lifting it, and I love that you know.
Angelina Jolie


The fact is I am not having sex. But I feel absolutely ripe for the, what would you say? plucking?
Angelina Jolie 


I do have tatoos, and I do wear leather, but there are other sides of me, that my film express.
Angelina Jolie 


I seem to be getting a lot of things pushed my way that are strong women. It's like people see Hackers and they send me offers to play tough women with guns, the kind who wear no bra and a little tank top. I'd like to play strong women who are also very feminine.
Angelina Jolie 


I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet.
Angelina Jolie 


Once you have six children, you're committed.
Angelina Jolie 


I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing.
Angelina Jolie 


If I didn't have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.
Angelina Jolie 


And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father.
Angelina Jolie 


They're right to think that about me, because I'm the person most likely to sleep with my female fans, I genuinely love other women. And I think they know that.
Angelina Jolie 


Therapy? I don't need that. The roles that I choose are my therapy.
Angelina Jolie 


I am deeply grateful to the citizens of Sarajevo and the Sarajevo Canton assembly for bestowing upon me this incredible honor of citizenship. I am so proud to now be a part of such an extraordinary part of the world and fellow citizen to the people I deeply love and admire.
Angelina Jolie 


If you have enough people sitting around telling you you're wonderful, then you start believing you're fabulous, then someone tells you you stink and you believe that too!
Angelina Jolie 


There's people constantly asking you for something on set, so the multi-tasking of motherhood transfers very well to being a director. And I think you're compassionate.
Angelina Jolie 


I'm just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family, and my children brought me back some of that spirit.
Angelina Jolie 


First and foremost comes my family and my life with Brad. We have so much joy in raising our children and teaching them about the world that nothing really compares to that.
Angelina Jolie 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment